Before we know it, July is flying by! Today’s post is a little bit different for me, as I’ve very kindly been nominated by Megan from @meganelifestyle to answer the 73 quick-fire questions from Vogue, but blogger style, before tagging other bloggers to do it too!
There’s plenty of questions so I better get started with answering, here we go…
1.What’s your usual Starbuck’s order?
I’m a loyal Costa Coffee gal to be honest, but I’d probably go for a caramel latte.
2. What does your workstation look like?
White desk, grey swivel chair & a plant that I’m trying to bring back to life. But I do spend a lot of my time sat on my bed with my laptop.
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
Tricky one, I’ve been loving JoJo Moyes & Libby Page at the moment – I think it depends on what I enjoy reading at the time!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Personally wouldn’t be my choice, but if it works for you, fair enough!
6. What is your favourite video game?
Don’t really play them, does nintendogs count?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
The Greatest Showman
9. Favourite book?
A recent book I really loved was ‘Work Like a Woman’ by Mary Portas so I’ll say that’s my current favourite!
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram, I haven’t quite got the hang of twitter yet!
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Stay strong & it’ll figure itself out – I tend to get quite worried about change, so but now I try to take take it in my stride & seeing what happens!
13. What project are you working on right now?
For the summer, I’ll be focusing on my blog as much as possible.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
They got me to the university I wanted to go to, so I’d say yes!
16. Dream job?
I do have a dream of starting a coffee shop brand!
17. Play any sports?
Used to horse-ride, but now I just tend to go to the gym.
18. Do you have a degree?
Currently undertaking a Business Management degree at the University of Birmingham
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
I’m loving bullet journal posts at the moment, but would also say travel guides & sustainability tips!
21. What do you like to collect?
Memories, I have a huge box at home of birthday cards, tickets, etc.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Loyal, supportive & a mixture between introvert and extrovert.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Lets go with Spinball (childhood nickname lol)
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
To blissfully enjoy the summer before going back to uni
26. Sorting house?
I’d hope Griffindor
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I’m grateful for all the family & friends that have supported me through my diagnosis.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
My consultant confirmed that I’ve been seizure free for four months now!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My positive mindset feels like it is getting back on track!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Always spring, I love it when it starts to get warmer.
33. Favourite holiday?
Spending three weeks interrailing Europe! (travel guides for each city are on the blog!)
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
I’d probably say Hermione Granger – she always wanted to do her best.
35. Do you like surprises?
As long as they are nice!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My friends organised a canal boat party for my 19th birthday!
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Robbie Williams tickets as a Christmas present
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
I try to always make birthday presents a good surprise.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
At uni, I cook quite a bit! Typical recipes tend to be veggie chilli/fajitas/spag bol etc – the easy ones!
I would like to cook a bit more outside of my comfort zone though!
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m not a massive fan of ice-cream
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Tuna & Mashed potato – it’s a no from me!
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Mayo all the way
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Potentially some chips if I’ve been out. But if not, I’d be sleeping!
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
How to reduce plastic in everyday life as it’s something I’m really passionate about!
48. Best animated film?
The Lion King
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
It’s definitely the little things in a relationship that I love the most.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Probs would recommend an activity, I’m always a fan of bowling lol
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Not be yourself
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Always got to be Joey Tribiani – “How u doin'”
53. Best comic book character?
Not really a comic book fan!
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
My Chillys bottle, headphones & train tickets usually!
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Hmm I really don’t know!
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Not a massive fan, but I think I’ve had an avocado one before??
59. What lipstick do you use?
Recently it’s been a bourjouis lip pencil
60. What foundation do you use?
I haven’t strayed from a Bourjouis foundation for a few years now, but would like to give another one a try when it runs out!
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Depends on how much time I have!
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I have so many favourites but would say that I’m loving the minimalist style at the moment!
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
It’s the weekend so having a chill day!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I’m really not sure to be honest!
66. Movie that made you cry?
I couldn’t not cry at Me Before You
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Probably Robbie Williams because Angels would be the song choice
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Not Giving In
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Horses or Dogs
70. Favourite illustrator?
I’m not sure really, I always love the illustrators that Paper Gang use for their boxes.
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
I’d love to have coffee with would be Morgan Harper Nichols – I love her quotes & artwork.
72. What country would you like to visit?
Next on my list is definitely Italy!
73. Best way to decompress?
Take your time, write down your thoughts & watch a feelgood movie (even if it’s emotional, at least you get your emotions out!)
So – if you made it to the end of this blog post, I applaud you. If you read the answer to every question, I’ll give you a medal!
Hopefully you’ve learnt a bit more about me & some of these questions really made me think!